Re: N-way multi-master replication

Le mercredi 18 février 2009 23:13:43, Gavin Henry a écrit :
> ----- "Howard Chu" <hyc@symas.com> wrote:

> > ends.

> > > A restart of slapd will trigger a scan etc. or start the consumer it
> >
> > with the -c option.
> >
> > Server restarts are a pretty primitive solution. If you're using
> > cn=config,
> > just ldapmodify the entry and replace the olcSyncrepl line (with
> > itself).
>
> But if you haven't got cn=config setup yet (you should!) the primative way
> is needed ;-)
>
> Gavin.
Thanks a lot to both of you Gavin & Howard !

In fact, I have cn=config setup. I started from test050-syncrepl-multimaster.
I have cn=config replicating & data (bdb), I will try of replacing olcsyncrepl.

I allready tryed to change the retry parameter from one of the olcsyncrepl,
but it didn't "trigered the replication". I'll try with the full replacement
of the olcsyncrepl directive.

Adrien