[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Cache/Proxy/Replicating a distant, slow LDAP server
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Cache/Proxy/Replicating a distant, slow LDAP server
- From: Morten Mikkelsen <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 10:38:04 +0100
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 3:22 PM, jakjr <email@example.com> wrote:
> Did you load the syncprov module on master server ?
I cannot control or inspect the primary LDAP server in any way at all.
I'm not even sure what server is being used.
Is there no way to one-way-replicate it just by ordinary queries that
don't impose requirements on it?