Re: contextCSN

No. It appears that your entries on masterldap2 were created with OpenLDAP 2.3 and haven't been changed since they were created. The values you see there are semantically equivalent to the values on masterldap1; i.e. as far as we care they are identical.

--
 -- Howard Chu
 CTO, Symas Corp.           http://www.symas.com

Merci,

I just remove all entries entryUUID / contextCSN / entryCSN with ldif, I will even if the error returns.

By against, I always have the problem that contextCSN Not Update Yet entryCSN are ok.
My problem may be these values?

syncprov-checkpoint 100 5
syncprov-sessionlog 1000

I use sessionlog in 1000, because I read it here:
=> http://www.openldap.org/its/index.cgi/Software%20Bugs?id=5843

Otherwise the contextcsn is updated every 5 minutes?

--------
Guillaume.