From: Pierangelo Masarati [mailto:ando@sys-net.it]
Sent: 10 tháng hai 2009 11:41 CH
To: Duong Pham Tung
Cc: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Subject: Re: Problem when using OpenLDAP query to AD server

Duong Pham Tung wrote:
> Sorry, but if anyone can, give me a example of slapd.conf for openldap
> proxy.
>
> I tried using idassert-bind instead of using binddn/bindpw, but nothing
can
> be finished

You didn't specify what you intend to do.  First of all you may want to
read this <http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/532.html>.

If your intention is to proxy anonymous clients on an authenticated
connection, you can use

database        ldap
suffix          "dc=example,dc=com"
uri             "ldap://ldap.example.com";
idassert-bind   bindmethod=simple
                 binddn="cn=Proxy,dc=example,dc=com"
                 credentials=proxy
                 mode=none
idassert-authzFrom "*"

Replace the binddn and credentials fields accordingly.  Beware that by
doing this you're breaking security, since AD will see anonymous users
as the identity you put in the binddn.  So anonymous (or any user) will
have the privileges of the binddn.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team