openldap group filter and websphere

Hi,
We have one openldap server, and for dev environment, groups are put under 'ou=devgroup,dc=example,dc=com', and for production environment, groups are put under 'ou=group,dc=example,dc=com'.

When integrating websphere to openldap, we can only specify one search base, which is set to 'dc=example,dc=com', and for the group filter, it is set to '(&cn=%v)(objectclass=posixGroup))'.  But in this case, it is pulling all groups from both dev and production environment.

Is there a way to set the group filter so that for our dev environment, it would only pull dev groups, and for production environment, it would only pull production groups?

I tried ldapsearch by applying the group filter, modified it a little bit, but still could not get it to work in our case.

Thanks,
Hai