[Date Prev][Date Next]
Question about the manager acccount for the openldap-database
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Question about the manager acccount for the openldap-database
- From: "Oliver Steffens" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 12:12:53 +0100
- Importance: Normal
- Thread-index: AclxggyilXqdDi1PQdqfCjDeRcX20A==
Unfortunately the current (md5-encrypted)
password is lost...
possible to change the "rootpw" in the "slapd.conf" from an md5-one into a new
plain-text one without any problems respectively additional efforts?
for your help in advance!