[Date Prev][Date Next]
restricting ldap unix groups to groups of hosts.
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: restricting ldap unix groups to groups of hosts.
- From: "Martin Suehowicz" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:46:23 -0500
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: Aclkhx1nqTXrznK7Snm5+6q5hY+CIw==
- Thread-topic: restricting ldap unix groups to groups of hosts.
I am new to openldap. I am trying to restrict groups of users to groups
hosts on centos machines. Netgroups or pam_access seem to get me part of
the way there. However I do not want to touch the clients very much and
would like them to have a uniform configuration. I would like ldap to
hold the host groups, user groups and acl's for them. Is there a way do
Thank You for any help you can provide.