Re: Unix id command and Openldap

On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 02:20:40PM -0200, okossuth@antel.com.uy wrote:

> My problem is that I only see the primary group without the
> supplementary ones, whenever the groups are stored in the LDAP if the
> user is in the ldap server.

This sounds more like an NSS problem than a purely OpenLDAP one,
so you may get more help by posting to nssldap@padl.com.

Please post the 'passwd' and 'group' lines from /etc/nsswitch.conf
and also the /etc/ldap.conf file (with passwords obscured).

It would also be worth running slapd at debug level 768 and posting
what gets logged when you run the 'id' command.

Andrew