Batch delete can't sync to other servers

Dear all,

I have 4 LDAP servers running 2.4.11 and configured as 4 way masters.  The sync type is refreshOnly and the interval is 30 sec.

I create a LDIF file and contains about 500 entries in it.

Then, I use ldapdelete -x -W -D "cn=Manager" -f delete.ldif to delete the 500 entries in server 1.  Then, I check the other 3 servers, the 500 entries still exists.  Only in server 1, those entries are not here.

If I delete the entries one by one, the data can be deleted in the other 3 servers.

Any idea ?

Thanks

下載 Windows Live Messenger 8.5 搶鮮版,多元溝通、盡情分享,和即時傳訊好友線上同樂!— 立即下載