Needs Urgent HELP from You regarding exportiong of the data

Hi,

I would like to export  from an existing LIVE Openldap database in linux fedora from the command prompt  ?

Can I export all the users  data ion LDIF format or text format ?

Please help urgently.

What are my options ?

1. Can I export data with passwords ?

2. Can I set default passwords to all my person objects with a script ?

3. Other option ?

Thanks a lot in advance ,

jmaan

Thanks,
Jyotishmaan Ray
Moderator Of Paradise Groups

Are You Spiritually Aware  !!! Are You Enjoying Yourself  !!!  See What All You Had Been Missing !!!!
Please Join Immediately By Sending A Blank Mail @
Spirituality-Paradise-subscribe@yahoogroups.com