Re: Syncrepl question

We are using OpenLDAP version 2.3.43 on Gentoo.  Samba version is 3.0.33.

Thanks again.

-Ivan

Ivan Ordonez wrote:
I take it back. I am still getting the error message below even after removing the "updatedn" line.

slapd[16146]: do_syncrep1: rid 001 ldap_sasl_bind_s failed (13)
slapd[16146]: do_syncrepl: rid 001 quitting

Can someone please help on this. I have been following the official documentation carefully to no avail.

Thanks,
-Ivan