Error on boot

Hi,

I've installed and configured LDAP and Kerberos which works fine.

The only problem is that when I start my computer, I get the following
error:

udevd[2282]: nss_ldap: failed to bind to LDAP Server
ldap://ldap.one.com: Can't contact LDAP Server
udevd[2282]: reconnecting to LDAP Server...
udevd[2282]: could not connect to any LDAP Server as (null) - Can't
contact LDAP Server
udevd[2282]: could not search LDAP Server - Server is unavailable

I then have restart and boot into another dist I have installed and edit
the following files:
nsswitch.conf
pam.d/common-auth
	common-account
	common-password
	common-session
And remove kerberos & ldap

Restart and then I can login, but without Kerberos and LDAP.

How do I solve this?

Best Regards
Ronni