any tools for data resync....

Dear all,

My customers is very concern on the data synchronization on the 4-way masters openldap servers.

If in case there is record unsync (due to whatever reason, e.g. network failure, CSN too old, etc), will there be any tools to resync the data ?

If there is such tools, we can execute a cron job to do this.

Thanks

Confidential Communication - This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it.