[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: OpenLDAP 2.4 replication to a write-only LDAP server
- To: "'Gavin Henry'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: RE: OpenLDAP 2.4 replication to a write-only LDAP server
- From: "Brouwer, Onno - Acision" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 03:20:21 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US
- Acceptlanguage: en-US
- Cc: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-language: en-US
- In-reply-to: <48CE84FB.email@example.com>
- References: <B6EF6E3E2A7C3345B53EDDB627A263C07E59DC79@ng-ex-mbx01> <48CE84FB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: AckXS0CdXoAVY87lRemawgj8IfAEdgMF6HOw
- Thread-topic: OpenLDAP 2.4 replication to a write-only LDAP server
I got replication working towards the clients, sorta...
I want to have a fully redundant setup, but I now see duplicate errors on the slaves.
My setup is like this:
The masters are setup in mirror mode, and I have delta syncrepl between the masters and the slaves.
I now also see two contextCSNs maintained on all servers, one for each master. However when I now
make a change on e.g. master1, the change get propagated twice, once by each master, resulting in
duplicate errors on the slave side. How I can have a redundant replication without duplicates?
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.