Von: Nazeeruddin Mohammad [mailto:nazeerm@phg.com.au]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 17. September 2008 07:40
An: openldap-technical@openldap.org
Cc: Kick, Claus; Buchan Milne
Betreff: RE: AW: LDAP proxy for AD -- still no solution

Thank you Claus and Buchan for your comments.

I tried your suggestions today. Even with the full access, I still cannot see any ldap users.
The basic search like the following command works; only id and getent fails.

ldapsearch -x -h ldapserver -LLL -b dc=internal,dc=phg,dc=com,dc=au '(uid=nazeerm)'

Thanks again.

Regards
Nazeer