ldap query on imail

Hi all,

We have a mail server known as imail which is a product of Ipswitch.

It is using openldap database.

We are now in the process of creating a web application for our office users which will authenticate using the openldap database in imail server.

Below is the code that my programmer is trying to query to imail.

However we got the error “The specified domain either does not exist or could not be contacted”.

Is the code below "LDAP://o=smtp2.mentormedia.com.sg" correct? Pls advise. Thks in advance.

//****Connecting to LDAP active directory

domainAndUsername = "LDAP://o=smtp2.mentormedia.com.sg";

userName = "USER1";

passWord = "testpass";

at= AuthenticationTypes.ReadonlyServer;

//Create the object necessary to read the info from the LDAP directory

DirectoryEntry entry = new DirectoryEntry(domainAndUsername,userName,passWord,at);