Re: RHEL 5 cannot authenticate thru ldap

Hi,

If you are using pam.d for authentication then i beleive that the below site is a very good reference material for installation.

http://coewww.rutgers.edu/www1/linuxclass2003/lessons/lecture8.html

I have referred to the above site and done for authentication and automounting a partition.

Kindly refer and revert if it was of any support to you.

Thanks and regards
Santosh Balan
+91-9819419509
(Open Source is the technology for future)

=