Reset LDAP Password for root

Hi,

Installing openldap I made the mistake to follow an old HOWTO and put the root passwort in slapd.conf encrypted as recommend in that HOWTO. So far so good. According to murphyÅ law I didn`t note the plain password so that I know have to reset it. As I couldn`t find a usefull description to do that yet, I would like to ask you for help.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Uli

--
Uli Kleemann <uli.kleemann@guug.de>
Note: No Microsoft programs were used in the creation or distribution of this message. If you are using a Microsoft program to view this message, be forewarned that I am not responsible for any harm you may encounter as a result.