Re: TLS Configuration - "unable to get TLS client DN, error=49"

--On Friday, August 01, 2008 4:14 PM -0400 Brad T Waldorf <bwaldorf@us.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi.  We're trying to configure a basic SSL (TLS) connection through
OpenLDAP version 2.4.6.  We're using Linux, Debian Version 4.0 ('etch')
INTEL.

(a) Get the latest release (2.4.11). 2.4.6 was the very first OL 2.4 release, and numerous problems have since been fixed.

(b) What SSL implementation did you compile it against?  OpenSSL or GnuTLS?

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc