Re: Replicating between Active Directory and Openldap

"Greg McConnel" <gregorymc@hotmail.com> writes:

> Can anyone refer me to documentation or a site that describes how to replicate user and
> password information between Active Directory and Openldap. I have found a number of sites
> but most are a few years old and none seem to provide the necessary instructions and
> tools.

As Active Directory has not implemented RFC 4533 yet, there is no
chance to synchronize data by means of LDAP. If you have to
synchronize, you are one your own, but you may use back-perl or
back-sock to write a workflow.

-Dieter

--
Dieter Klünter | Systemberatung