Re: VMware and mirror/multimaster

Martin Simovic wrote:
yes, there are issues with a clock in vmware virtual hosts. ntpd is not
a solution, the right way is to run ntpd on physical machine and set up
virtual machines to sync clock with the physical one (using vmware
tools)

Even that is insufficient; the clock synchronization is neither continuous nor deterministic so there are long periods of time where the virtual clocks drift before they're corrected by the next sync.

M.