Creating a "big" database... large LDIF file. automated procedure?

Hi again.  Thanks again for your responses to my prior posts.

So far, all of my experience with OpenLDAP has been with databases with a
minimal number of entries... 200 at the most.  I'd like to do some
performance experiments with a much larger database, say 10,000 database
entries or so.  What would you recommend for creating such a database?
(Entries don't have to have real, sensible data... maybe the distinguished
name is an integer that increases by 1?)  Is there an automated way for
creating such a database?

Thanks,