Re: Importing data from SunLDAP to OpenLDAP

Jayesh Kamdar wrote:

I just set up OpenLDAP instance and would like to export data from my SunLDAP and import into my OpenLDAP instance. How do I go about it?

Just export it as LDIF and import this to OpenLDAP.

My main concern is, how do I make sure that the exported files' field will match and import properly in my OpenLDAP database.

Well, one can't tell without knowing anything about data/schema. So, just try and come back with concrete questions if anything fails.

Ciao, Michael.