OpenLDAP+Samba server to authenticate windows machines

Hi Everyone ,

I'm planning to mount an OpenLDAP+Samba server to authenticate windows
machines, but I have a not so common situation. I have windows machines that
does not belong either to some windows domain or workgroup, machines that
belongs to some workgroup and meny machines that belongs to some specific
and different domains, whitout trusted relantionship among them, including
some windows cluster machines.

Is there any way to include all of them to authenticate in a single
LDAP+Samba server ? I mean, to use samba without PDC or BDC or even some DC
configured in Samba server...

I know that this question should be posted in Samba maillist, and I already
did it, but does anybody here know something about this ?

Thanks in advance

---
Gustavo Mendes de Carvalho
email: gmcarvalho@gmail.com