Re: ppolicy by group

(I originally posted this on openldap-software, posting it to technical, since it seems to allow this type of discussion)

Gavin Henry wrote:
If you don't have a default ppolicy defined and no pwdPolicySubentry then slapd will perform as it is currently configured.

Thanks I got it more or less working. But only ssh seems to obey it so far (I set pam_lookup_policy to yes). I would like to know if anyone had success to make other frequently used software to obey the password policy. Such as imap, MTAs, webservers, especially if used through pam.

Thank you,
Jeroen