Current OpenLDAP Windows Binary

Dear all,

in a project we use the OpenLDAP proxy feature. Our server infrastructure is based on MS Windows, so it is tough to install a current OpenLDAP version. At the moment we use Cygwin to run OpenLDAP, but this doesn't seem to be the best solution.
We searched the web and found OpenLDAP 2.0.27 as a Windows installer. Unfortunately this old version does not accept our configuration which runs like a charm in 2.3.39 we use in Cygwin.

Is there anybody out there who can give us a helping hand getting a current windows OpenLDAP build?

Regards,
Christoph