Re: ldap_sasl_bind_s

--On Monday, May 26, 2008 10:19 PM +0100 Gavin Henry <ghenry@suretecsystems.com> wrote:

Hi All,

I've been debugging the RealTime Asterisk LDAP driver, namely the
function:
        if (!ast_strlen_zero(user)) {
                ast_debug(2, "bind to '%s' as user '%s'\n", url, user);
cred.bv_val = (char *) pass;
                cred.bv_len = strlen(pass);
                bind_result = ldap_sasl_bind_s(ldapConn, user,
LDAP_SASL_SIMPLE, &cred, NULL, NULL, NULL);
        } else {
                ast_debug(2, "bind %s anonymously\n", url);
                bind_result = ldap_sasl_bind_s(ldapConn, "",
LDAP_SASL_SIMPLE, NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL);

The line:

bind_result = ldap_sasl_bind_s(ldapConn, NULL, LDAP_SASL_SIMPLE, NULL,
NULL, NULL, NULL);

I don't see that line in the code you quote.

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc