Re: syncrel seems ignore some of the LDAP update request

I setup 2-way master as shown in the config file previously.

I think the openldap will sync the data once I update one of the openldap servers.

I use a java program to update the data every 100ms.

Thanks

Gavin Henry wrote:

How did you bring the data over to the second MirrorMode node?

Confidential Communication - This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the information in it.