[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: syncrel seems ignore some of the LDAP update request
- To: Gavin Henry <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: syncrel seems ignore some of the LDAP update request
- From: Paul Lee <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 02 May 2008 17:41:43 +0800
- Cc: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <4818818F.7030005@OpenLDAP.org>
- References: <4816860B.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4818818F.7030005@OpenLDAP.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
I setup 2-way master as shown in the config file previously.
I think the openldap will sync the data once I update one of the
I use a java program to update the data every 100ms.
Gavin Henry wrote:
How did you bring the data over to the second MirrorMode node?
Confidential Communication - This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.