Passwd can not able to updated Centerlize LDAP Server

Hi all ,

I have openldap running on solaris 10 x86 server with all system users are migrated on LDAP TREE.!.

I configure client on other solaris 10 x86 server.

I can login( SSH and dtlogin) to other solaris 10 server using LDAP user . but while i am try to change password i m getting this problem do i missing anything . I am suspecting about pam.conf configuration.

I tried couple of combinations but not able to get rid of this. Same configuration is working Linux ( as standard changes in system-auth config file...)

I am using Solaris 10 ( intel) NATIVE LDAP Client as LDAP client.

==Solaris console===
bash-3.00$ passwd
passwd: Changing password for vipul3
Enter existing login password:
New Password:
Re-enter new Password:
passwd: vipul3 does not exist.
Permission denied
bash-3.00$
Var/adm/message

Apr 30 02:27:30 xxxx passwd[6954]: [ID 574280 user.error] passwdutil: no legal LDAP authentication method configured
Apr 30 02:27:30 xxxx passwd[6954]: [ID 574280 user.error] passwdutil: no legal LDAP authentication method configured

--
Regards

Vipul Ramani