[Date Prev][Date Next]
Nothing logged in the log file...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Nothing logged in the log file...
- From: Paul Lee <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:14:58 +0800
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0; en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)
I am using openldap 2.4.8 and my compile option is :
./configure --enable-modules=yes --enable-ppolicy=yes
--enable-overlays=yes --enable-syncprov=yes --with-cyrus-sasl
My slapd.conf :
I start the openldap by following command :
/usr/local/libexec/slapd -f /usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf
And then, I add some entries using java and check the log ldap.log, but
the size is 0 bytes, nothing logged !!!
Can anyone tell me what's wrong ?
Confidential Communication - This e-mail (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If this e-mail has been sent to you by mistake please inform us by reply
e-mail and then delete the e-mail, destroy any printed copy and do not disclose or use the
information in it.