[Date Prev][Date Next]
Unable to add attribute to cn
- To: <email@example.com>
- Subject: Unable to add attribute to cn
- From: "Frank, Hans, 232" <Hans.Frank@bamf.bund.de>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 11:50:12 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AciQwX8R2jZO+kesRr2Jy8APAmRu0A==
- Thread-topic: Unable to add attribute to cn
I would like to add the attribute "orclnetdescstring" to the following
When trying this, I get the following error message:
09:44:42 AM: Failed to add 'orclnetdescstring' attribute for
Root error: [LDAP: error code 65 - attribute 'orclnetdescstring' not
I did include the attributetype into the core.schema, which is included
in slapd.conf the following way:
attributetype ( 188.8.131.52.4.1.9232.6 NAME 'orclnetdescstring'
DESC 'Oracle-OID spezific A-Type'
attributetype ( 184.108.40.206.4.1.9232.6 NAME 'orclnetdescstring' SUP name )
But that doesn't change anything. I am very new to openldap, so if there
are any good tutorials which describe such simple things (I suppose this
is something simple), please let me know.
I just need this object with some specific attributes, how can I realise