Unable to add attribute to cn

Hi there,

I would like to add the attribute "orclnetdescstring" to the following
ldap object:

When trying this, I get the following error message:
09:44:42 AM: Failed to add 'orclnetdescstring' attribute for
Root error: [LDAP: error code 65 - attribute 'orclnetdescstring' not

I did include the attributetype into the core.schema, which is included
in slapd.conf the following way:

attributetype ( NAME 'orclnetdescstring'
        DESC 'Oracle-OID spezific A-Type'
        SUP name

attributetype ( NAME 'orclnetdescstring' SUP name )

But that doesn't change anything. I am very new to openldap, so if there
are any good tutorials which describe such simple things (I suppose this
is something simple), please let me know.

I just need this object with some specific attributes, how can I realise

Best Regards
Hans Frank