[Date Prev][Date Next]
Password encryption for changing passwords
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Password encryption for changing passwords
- From: "Kick, Claus" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:41:52 +0100
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AciELa7hNdjIztVNSIaca/i6wjzI1w==
- Thread-topic: Password encryption for changing passwords
I have a quick question about changing passwords and having them
We are running OpenLDAP VERSION: 2.3.39,REV=2008.01.01
This is in slapd.conf:
The passwords are changed via ldapmodify of the Net::LDAP perl module.
The changes work, however, the new passwords are unencrypted, at least
the infamous ldap browser tells me that.
Honestly, I have no idea where else to look. Could someone provide a
pointer into the right direction?