Re: Ldap ppolicy schema entries

Hi Tonni,

Could you give me an example of what you meant by putting a + at the end
of the ldapsearch command? When I tried putting a plus at the end it
didn't give me any found results so I must be doing something wrong with
the syntax.

I used:

[root@alph bin]# ldapsearch -x -H ldaps://alph/ -D
"cn=Manager,dc=dst,dc=boeing,dc=com" -W -b
"ou=people,dc=dst,dc=boeing,dc=com" "(uid=darryl+)"
Enter LDAP Password: xxxxxx
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <ou=people,dc=dst,dc=boeing,dc=com> with scope sub
# filter: (uid=darryl+)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result
search: 2
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 1

But if I leave off the + I do get the user fields so I know it has data.

Thanks,

Darryl