Querying for olcDatabase parameters

Good morning,

What is the trick to querying cn=config for olcDatabase entries?

I am running OpenLDAP 2.4.7 with a full directory, converted from slapd.conf to slapd.d and everything seems to be running just fine. I can query the directory and I get back all of the entries that I would expect to find. I have renamed my slapd.conf file to ensure that I am not relying upon it, yet I don't see any olcDatabase entries when I query cn=config:

[:user@host:] ldapsearch -x -H ldap://localhost/ -D "cn=config" -b 'cn=config' -W cn=config -LLL
Enter LDAP Password:
dn: cn=config
objectClass: olcGlobal
cn: config
olcConfigFile: /etc/openldap/slapd.conf
olcConfigDir: /etc/openldap/slapd.d
olcArgsFile: /var/run/openldap/run/slapd.args
olcAttributeOptions: lang-
olcAuthzPolicy: none
olcConcurrency: 0
olcConnMaxPending: 100
olcConnMaxPendingAuth: 1000
olcGentleHUP: FALSE
olcIdleTimeout: 0
olcIndexSubstrIfMaxLen: 4
olcIndexSubstrIfMinLen: 2
olcIndexSubstrAnyLen: 4
olcIndexSubstrAnyStep: 2
olcIndexIntLen: 4
olcLocalSSF: 71
olcLogLevel: 256
olcPidFile: /var/run/openldap/run/slapd.pid
olcReadOnly: FALSE
olcSaslSecProps: noplain,noanonymous
olcSecurity: ssf=128
olcSecurity: tls=128
olcSecurity: update_ssf=128
olcSecurity: update_tls=128
olcSecurity: simple_bind=128
olcSockbufMaxIncoming: 262143
olcSockbufMaxIncomingAuth: 16777215
olcThreads: 16
olcTLSCACertificateFile: /usr/share/ssl/certs/posca3.crt
olcTLSCertificateFile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/host.crt
olcTLSCertificateKeyFile: /etc/pki/tls/certs/host.key
olcTLSCipherSuite: HIGH:MEDIUM:+SSLv2:RSA
olcTLSCRLCheck: none
olcTLSVerifyClient: never
olcToolThreads: 1

[:user@host:] ll /etc/openldap/slapd.d/cn\=config
total 64
-rw------- 1 ldap ldap   398 Jan 10 13:22 cn=module{0}.ldif
drwxr-x--- 2 ldap ldap  4096 Jan 10 13:22 cn=schema
-rw------- 1 ldap ldap 38702 Jan 10 13:22 cn=schema.ldif
-rw------- 1 ldap ldap  1163 Jan 10 13:22 olcDatabase={0}config.ldif
drwxr-x--- 2 ldap ldap  4096 Jan 10 13:22 olcDatabase={1}bdb
-rw------- 1 ldap ldap  2827 Jan 10 13:22 olcDatabase={1}bdb.ldif
-rw------- 1 ldap ldap  1236 Jan 10 13:22 olcDatabase={-1}frontend.ldif

TIA, -- Joshua M. Miller - RHCE,VCP