Re: Script to check connections made

Stefan Palme wrote:
I would like to know if somebody has some script or knows where I can
find one, that reads ldap.log file and creates a report where it's
possible to check who logged in which machine, and when this
connections was made.

Maybe you can do this better using overlay "accesslog" and slapcat-ting and analyzing the accesslog-database...

Why slapcat the accesslog database and not simply query it via LDAP?

But note that this does not log the source (e.g. IP address) of a request.

Ciao, Michael.