Re: update with perl

Quoting Buchan Milne <bgmilne@staff.telkomsa.net>:
On Monday 14 January 2008 17:45:21 alois blasbichler wrote:
Hello list

We use openldap 2.3.39.
I want to add with a perl-script to all my users this attributes :
objectClass: orcluser
orclpassword: xxxxxxxxx

I dont now how do that with a script.
Actually my users haves this objectClasses :
objectClass: top
objectClass: hordePerson
objectClass: shadowAccount
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: person
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: SuSEeMailObject
objectClass: sambaSamAccount

I defined an :
objectclass (
                NAME 'inetorcluser'
                DESC 'inetorcluser'
                SUP ( inetOrgPerson $ orcluser ) STRUCTURAL

Where is the definition for orcluser ? If it is AUXILIARY, or if you can make it auxiliary, then you can just add the two attributes in question, without changing the strucutural objectclass, and you could generated ldif such as this:

Thank you for the 2 answers.
Yes so - defining orcluser like AUXILIARY its working fine and is it simple to implement.
The solution proposed from Pierangelo seems more "difficult" .

Thank you again and by