Re: Chain authentication bind configuration

This worked perfect.  The flag "non-prescriptive" was exactly what I needed
to statically-force the binddn for the chain.  The end use for this is an
LDAP server which acts as a "superroot" tree for multiple active directory
systems in an 802.1x switch authorization service.

Thanks for your help Gavin.

--
Dave Stoll
echo mac | sed 's/^/dave.stoll@/;s/$/.com/'