Re: Subtree renames and memberOf handling

Michael Ströder wrote:
> Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

>>> Would deploying slapo-refint be of help here?
>>
>> Could be.  Did you try, by chance?
>
> Hmm, does not work for me. Not sure about current state of HEAD and
> order of my overlay config. I also wonder about parameter memberof-refint.
>
> Ciao, Michael.
>
> ------------------- snip -------------------
> Excerpt of slapd.conf:
>
> overlay memberof
> memberof-refint true
>
> # Referential integrity checking
> overlay refint
> refint_attributes member manager owner seeAlso roleOccupant
> refint_nothing cn=dummy

Probably you should have also listed "memberOf" among the refint attrs;
however, that attr is operational, so it might be that slapo-refint does
not set the appropriate flags to workaround no-user-mod attrs.

I'll give it a spin as well.  In principle, referential integrity should
be delegated to slapo-refint, but I fear slapo-memberof will need to
reinvent the wheel...

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team