[Date Prev][Date Next]
Verifying proxy cache operation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Verifying proxy cache operation
- From: Liam Gretton <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:27:07 +0100
- Organization: IT Services, University Of Leicester
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20100317 Thunderbird/3.0.4
Can anyone suggest a means of verifying that my proxy cache (using the
pcache overlay) is actually returning results from the cache and not the
backend LDAP server?
I've got reams of debug output from slapd -d -1, but I'm unsure how to
interpret it. I'm sure there are some magic strings within the output
that would indicate the cache is being hit.
Any pointers would be appreciated.
The pcache db is bdb.
Liam Gretton firstname.lastname@example.org
HPC Architect http://www.le.ac.uk/its/
IT Services Tel: +44 (0)116 2522254
University Of Leicester, University Road
Leicestershire LE1 7RH, United Kingdom