[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Exception handling!!!
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Exception handling!!!
- From: "Pratima Shet" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 11:17:41 +0530
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcrlA/yezZUC0zaJTQWND98FVSacpg==
- Thread-topic: Exception handling!!!
Ya, application is multi threaded, but only one thread will handle all ldap related operations.
I am linking to "libldap" not "libldap_r".
Crash happened only once. Am unabled to reproduce it. So, I dont have much information regarding the
line in the library where it crashed exactly.
Handle was not NULL, but it was corrupted.
Is there any way, to check whether ldap handle is proper or valid apart from NULL check ?