Re: N-way multimaster replication problem

Actually I solved the problem meanwhile by using FQDNs (altough i don't really see why is it important on a local-network) and trailing slashes just as you have suggested.

The version is exactly:
$ slapd -VV
@(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.21 (Apr 15 2010 11:38:12) $
    buildd@yellow:/build/buildd/openldap-2.4.21/debian/build/servers/slapd