Re: Exception handling!!!

> Hi all,
>
> I am using  openldap library in Mac os ( Snow leopard). Some time, my code
> crashes inside the "liblber".
> I am using ldap_start_tls_s(). I think ldap_start_tls_s() is corrupting
> the ldap handle.
> How can I catch the exceptions from the library?
>
> In some link I found out that It supports exception handling.

Please make sure you read and follow all guidelines indicated here
<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/56.html> before continuing the
discussion of this issue.  Your message, in its current form, only tells
us you're developing software that at some point calls ldap_start_tls_s().
 This is way too vague to configure as a technical discussion.

p.