Re: syncrepl_del_nonpresent and syncrepl issues.

On Wed, 14 Apr 2010, Jorgen Lundman wrote:

Perhaps it is time to go to a newer version of OpenLDAP. The 2.3.41 version was recommended to us about 3 years ago on this list. What is the recommended/most-stable version at the moment? Should we also upgrade BerkeleyDB?

The official recommendation is at http://www.openldap.org/software/download/

Unofficially, I'm very happy with 2.4.21, BDB 4.8.26, at the moment. We've been on those revs for a bit over a month now. Both the behavior and the stability have been excellent.