[Date Prev][Date Next]
ACLs - match FDN to portion of attribute
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: ACLs - match FDN to portion of attribute
- From: Sergiy Stepanenko <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:38:37 -0600
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686 (x86_64); en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100317 Lightning/1.0b1 Thunderbird/3.0.4
I am in need of a good advice. I have a problematic spot in my ACL and
so far i can not figure out what to do with it.
This is what needs to be accomplished:
an Entry has attribute uofsGroupRole that may contain values like :
only user with matching uid may see this attribute and its value.
I tried :
access to attrs=uofsGroupRole
by dn.regex="uid=$1,ou=nsids,ou=people,dc=usask,dc=ca$" read
And it did not work as required. I know the problem in regex, but I can
not find it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Information Technology Services
University of Saskatchewan
phone: (306) 966-2762