Re: Question on back-perl

Thank you andy for the suggestions!

This approach can be considered an offline one...I was looking for an online approach ( a sort of interception of add mod del and then an action related to that).

Furthermore, I would want to dig into this new backend to understand the potentiality.

However I am still stuck on how to mantain the state of ldap avoiding full sync in case of shutting down and crash.

And if someone have a good example of  a working perl backend (SampleLdap it's just a skeleton).

Thank you again!