Re: by users in <WHO> field

Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
> IIRC, if you want all authenticated users without a directory entry to be
> treated as anonymous, you can perform a authzid mapping through an LDAP
> lookup and basically force that behavior.

Actually my slapd.conf contains a authz-regexp directive for that purpose. But
although there's no authz-DN found for the technical authc-DN the client is
treated as authenticated. Yes, this is described in slapd.conf(5) but IMO it's
wrong.

So I have to add the work-around <WHO> field Pierangelo suggested to all those
ACLs.

Ciao, Michael.