Replication problems.

Hi,

I'm having some problems getting replication to work. My master slapd.conf has these lines :-

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

and the slave has these :-

syncrepl rid=123
        provider=ldap://master-ldap.europe.example.com:389
        type refreshOnly
        interval 00:00:05:00
        retry="60 10 300 +"
        searchbase="dc=europe,dc=example,dc=com"
        scope=sub
        attrs="*,+"
        schemachecking=off

updateref       ldap://master-server.europe.example.com:389

I would have expected this to work every 5 minutes and replicate any changes, but nothing ever happens... except when I restart the slave.

I'm checking this by comparing the date stamp in the contextCSN. Have tried many different combinations but nothing seems to make much difference. This is a particularly hacked around version of slapd.conf, but a stripped down version doesn't work either (but still works when I restart the slave!)

Any suggestions?

Steve

--
http://ournaturalway.co.uk