[Date Prev][Date Next]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Replication problems.
- From: Steve Button <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 08:39:24 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:received:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=jLauyarVi6hj/3KHBCgh+AfiQcAl4uFbegudcTqB/sY=; b=aAnSr646kfkHT7SjTWJ38fu8Mt0Z//zIgfUXO9K7Zl1lzYnqHH/Am97++uiZl4QZbP bTwrOT7cCfC2Zb5uzPKhkGmcuvqwPnNfaIa1dTU5LP8N3/8jggqJvOHBhXZCtBKD5r5h QeukyihVLRyTjseq3bDQPR5JgCaP46ZdiVFzw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=ZjK8CnNy7vW0owNhMtZ/Vc9x5FiM7na4NUOO15RBaZL/vzSzNXz+7RvVNF5Hc1bzAp NoMWsjQJfPIAjc4G19Tr6Gcti6if8FgarPY6bl0ACZU488/4lMETDAgnXhG04Lu1c2rl ZUVPaUCv9BRD6SIv+KAHcDm6NNMSlYGCzP4/I=
I'm having some problems getting replication to work. My master slapd.conf has these lines :-
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
and the slave has these :-
retry="60 10 300 +"
I would have expected this to work every 5 minutes and replicate any changes, but nothing ever happens... except when I restart the slave.
I'm checking this by comparing the date stamp in the contextCSN. Have tried many different combinations but nothing seems to make much difference. This is a particularly hacked around version of slapd.conf, but a stripped down version doesn't work either (but still works when I restart the slave!)