[Date Prev][Date Next]
Will slapadd work with delta-syncrepl?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Will slapadd work with delta-syncrepl?
- From: Khoa Nguyen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 21:31:07 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=X407YEmoPU1HeqvuCfIt/KqtXHD+d4eM9xiemMIeONc=; b=VMRaNRg2TGIA99FVbzhG/u3jwwl7Lv3NWWqhSA8I3mGjIq8Sjrs6CulsAj0kZOq9wS IPI1kPGQ7uYMpTrhZHW5fcQIsu330JUp2+I78uppXSsTn4r/LHEHWILW9PhuSjE1SBq9 xXwd/GdRfYwEgw2e7ff/BSAoGyfepId43j97U=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=HmcDaIOpXsc817Q5la2rVTlUNHl5W3zYIEMBvIvFXF1d39UClD/fiR9YsuSZJ5ll3F TpYzh5SyqUAKpc811Zkkq6wxV3stf3oux9YelfP3Tc4sWH7CEgDyjxxrtT99a2U6ryAT vND5j6Bb4Qt7MFzWGR3gKORVNWLBsRmS181Mg=
I have set up delta-syncrepl between provider A and consumer B, and it seems to work ok. Online updates to A are synch'ed to B. However, about once a month, there is a large update which contains hundreds of million records. Online update is going to take days. I tried to bring A offline, do slapdadd, and bring A back online. But these new entries were not synch'ed to B. Is there a way I can make this work?