Re: Preauth error ldap heimdal kerberos

On 22/03/10 19:07 +0200, Μανόλης Βλαχάκης wrote:
no i havent set an authz-policy..
how should be done?

See the openldap administrator's guide, section 15.3.

I use 'authz-policy to'. It requires that I specify an authzTo attribute in
each identity I want to give proxy authentication privileges to.

I assume that is what you are wanting to do, given the error earlier, but
it may not be.

i didnt understand  exactly what you said here...
can you give a code sample please
*
*
*That looks like UNIX domain socket via an ldapi connection, by the root
user (or a user with UID of 0).

You should probably have a mapping for it as well. I map root to the admin
user on my system.*

From my config:

rootdn          "cn=admin,dc=olp,dc=net"

authz-regexp
  "gidNumber=0\\\+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth"
  cn=admin,dc=olp,dc=net

It gives me full rights to the server when connecting as the root user.

--
Dan White