using translucent proxy as syncrepl provider?

Hi,

I'm running openldap-2.4.21 and like to use a translucent proxy
as syncrepl provider. My translucent proxy starts without
complaining and runs. And the syncprov consumer also did not
complain about anything, but it did start to sync.

My config is very simple and syncrepl runs wihtout the
translucent overlay. Is it supported to stack syncprov and
translucnet? Which is the right order of the overlays in
slapd.conf?

Here is my translucent/syncprov slapd.conf:

#
include schemafiles ...
#

backend bdb
backend ldap

database        bdb

suffix          "o=example,c=de"
rootdn cn=manager,ou=private,ou=testing,o=example,c=de
rootpw secret

directory       /var/ldap-translucent

cachesize       100000

sizelimit 80000

checkpoint 16384 30

dbconfig set_cachesize 0 300000000 1
dbconfig set_lg_bsize 2097152
dbconfig set_flags DB_LOG_AUTOREMOVE

overlay translucent
uri "ldap://127.0.0.5";

translucent_local objectClass,otherAttribute
translucent_remote objectClass

access to * by  read

overlay syncprov
syncprov-checkpoint 100 10
syncprov-sessionlog 100

lastmod on

# EOF

Cheers

    Christoph &:-)
--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Dr. Roland Niemeier,